Friday, July 18, 2014

A New Way To Boost Your Article Marketing Efforts


We all know that article marketing is hot and getting hotter every day. That's because content is and always will be king. By submitting your fresh, original content to article directories you not only get great, targeted traffic to your website but tons of backlinks as well. In addition, each time you submit a well-crafted article you consistently grow your credibility as an authority in your field or fields. So let's say that you start submitting your articles to article directories for all of the reasons above.

 How do you know if your article marketing efforts are paying off? One way is to check your website's stats with the tools that came with your hosting account. That involves logging into your account and then checking your stats. This is not so bad for one website, but as your online empire grows you will find this to be quite tedious. In internet marketing as in any business it's always best to begin with the end in mind and eliminate any guesswork about your business as quickly as possible.

 It is also important to automate as many tasks as you can to free you up to perform only the most productive and highest paying tasks yourself. I finally decided to do something to take the guesswork out of my article marketing. I now have a tool where I can track all my article marketing efforts from a single screen. I no longer have to guess which article is the most popular as I can now see at a glance the number of each article that's listed in the major search engines.

The number of indexed pages and number of backlinks for each of my websites is also clearly shown. On top of all this useful information I can have a report emailed to me each and every day. This report gives me an automatic daily update of how many of my pages are indexed, my total backlinks as well as the total of my article listings.

 With this information I can easily see which articles are performing best and which niches are performing the best. Armed with this knowledge I can then quickly see which niches to continue to pursue to build my online empire. When you can track which articles and niches are working for you then you will no longer have to write in the dark. Writing great content is challenging enough without wondering what to write about. Now you don't have to guess any more.
Add to Technorati Favorites Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Online article marketing , Affiliate marketing , Internet marketing jobs , Affiliate internet marketing , Seo marketinging 2012

Back to TOP